Inside the Ravens with Aaron Wilson

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Landry good to go on Sunday Night


OWINGS MILLS -- Baltimore Ravens strong safety Dawan Landry said he expects to be able to play Sunday night against the Pittsburgh Steelers after suffering a mild concussion against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Landry has passed an impact test, but still has to pass a baseline test later today to test his neurological responses.

"I feel regular," Landry said. "I'm ready to go."

Landry said he'll take the test this afternoon, but expressed confidence that he'll be able to pass the test.

The only symptoms he had was a slight headache following his hit on running back Cadillac Williams.

"I got to take it later today, in a little bit," Landry said. "I'm good, man. I feel good. Felt good all week."

No comments: