Inside the Ravens with Aaron Wilson

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Harbaugh on Roethlisberger's injured foot: "I could care less"


OWINGS MILLS -- Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh was in no mood to discuss Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's broken foot.

Roethlisberger reportedly has a broken fifth metatarsal. Listed as questionable on the injury report, he's expected to play Sunday night.

"I don't even think about it," Harbaugh said when asked about Roethlisberger. "I don't care."

When asked if he believes the foot is broken, Harbaugh had a terse reply.

"I could care less," he said. "He's going to line up and play quarterback."

1 comment:

Drew Hobby said...

That's right Coach Harbaugh! There's no room for whiners on the line for our defense, because I our defense is there ready to play whether offense is injured or not your on the field of play! So Lets get IT on!! GO Ravens! FROM diehard Ravens Fan!