Inside the Ravens with Aaron Wilson

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Harbaugh is quacking up!


John Harbaugh said he still plans to honor his lost bet to rookie tight end Ed Dickson on the Stanford-Oregon game by wearing some Ducks gear. Harbaugh's brother, Jim Harbaugh, coaches Stanford. And Dickson is a former Oregon standout. "He says it's on order," Harbaugh said. "I can't imagine what this jersey's going to look like." Dickson said he's providing Harbaugh a special T-shirt that should arrive today. "It's a shirt that says 'I Love My Ducks' on the front," Dickson said. "That's actually a theme that's been running through Eugene, Oregon since last year, since the Rose Bowl time. I'll make sure he has it on Wednesday and you guys will be ready for it. He's a man of his word, and he's going to wear the shirt." Added Harbaugh: "I'm not wearing it during the game, I don't think." Harbaugh paid his cash bet to defensive tackle Haloti Ngata, another Oregon alum.



No comments: