Inside the Ravens with Aaron Wilson

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mark Clayton returns to practice for Ravens


Wide receiver Mark Clayton practiced without restrictions after undergoing an arthroscopic surgical procedure on his right shoulder last month, running routes and catching passes in individual and team drills.

"It felt great," Clayton said. "I was able to fly around. I had my range of motion. I was able to catch balls."

Clayton said he's not quite 100 percent and will know more about the shoulder once he's grappling with cornerbacks to test the strength of his shoulder.

Clayton is competing for playing time behind starters Anquan Boldin and Derrick Mason.

"We're still trying to see where I'll fit," Clayton said. "I'm just working hard. Anytime you get an opportunity to make a play, make a play and keep moving. It's exciting."

No comments: